We were without internet for three days and had some intermittent power outages but were lucky that the only leakage we have experienced has been in our sunroom addition. The roof leaked during the first storm and we had it fixed immediately. The second storm flooded our back yard and water entered the sunroom under the retractable glass walls but the floor is cement and we pulled the rug up so there was no damage. The neighbourhood a few blocks up had water pouring into their homes from the escarpment and the North end of St. Catharines was hit badly.
Terribly sorry to hear this. Yikes.
ReplyDeleteWe’re back to normal but a lot of people will be cleaning up for awhile longer.
DeleteOh no! I hope all will end well, for your and yours.
ReplyDeletePlease keep posting updates, even if personal in nature. I’m sure there are many out there who care about you.
ππππ
Thanks for your concern, Hanan. We’ll be fine unless it rains again. The storms were very scary, as were the alerts to take shelter from tornadoes. I’ve never experienced that before.
Delete