In May 2021, a U.K. Home Office dawn raid triggers one of the most spontaneous and successful acts of civil resistance in recent memory. In Scotland’s most diverse neighbourhood, hundreds of residents rushed to the streets to stop the deportation of their neighbours.
Fabulous and moving and of course that's what they've done in Minnsesota, what a great idea in the first place. I never know if you're seeing my comments, Marilyn, so I've sort of given up leaving them (as a waste of time), but I'm a regular reader of this page you keep so well. Thank you again. -Kate
Fabulous and moving and of course that's what they've done in Minnsesota, what a great idea in the first place.
ReplyDeleteI never know if you're seeing my comments, Marilyn, so I've sort of given up leaving them (as a waste of time), but I'm a regular reader of this page you keep so well. Thank you again. -Kate