Wednesday, January 07, 2015

How Artists Spent Their Day

‘The Daily Routines of Famous Creative People’ is an infographic created by Podio, a project management software company. It shows how various creative personalities structured their day. Using data from Daily Rituals by author Mason Currey, the infographic shows how each person divided their time to work at their creative best.

 


I don't consider myself to be a creative person but my day typically resembles that of Vladimir Nabokov. My creative work might be blogging, book reviews or work with photographs. Leisure involves cooking and eating, gardening, reading books, news and social media, watching tv. Exercise is some time on the treadmill in the am and a long afternoon walk with Mr. Nag and our dog. Nabokov and I also have the same sleep schedule. Unlike Mr. Nabokov I have not to date written Lolita or anything resembling it.


No comments:

Post a Comment