Saturday, February 12, 2011

Man's Best Table Lamp

I love cool lamps. At one time I contemplated starting a blog that featured lamps like this one but then I got lazy.


Pawly, made by Ilsa Parry for REthinkthings, is a lamp with the body of man's best friend and a head of a shaded lightbulb, intentionally reminiscent of the cone one puts on a dog's head to keep him from scratching or biting

2 comments:

  1. Nice Lamps :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    Lilindo is a place where you can find table lamps, wall lamps, lamps, standing lamps, ceiling lamps and so many lighting design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Floor lamp can completely transform your living space with warmth and elegance. Vibecrafts offers modern and stylish floor lamps designed to enhance every corner of your home. Discover premium quality lighting solutions that perfectly blend functionality and sophisticated décor for modern interiors.

    ReplyDelete