Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tapas 101

I enjoyed tapas everywhere in Barcelona and also had some great ones in Buenos Aires. It is a wonderful way to eat. Little bites of intense flavour. I love patatas bravas, fried potato wedges served with a spicy alioli sauce.

Azahar, who lives in Seville, has several blogs including one that is a personal collection of some of the very best tapa bars and restaurants in Seville. She recently posted a great article on tapas with a brief description of some of the most common tapas that visitors can expect to find in any typical tapas bar in Andalucia.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 am

    Why thank you! I've been adding more content to the tapas blog lately and also to the "about sevilla" blog ... and soon (like, maybe tomorrow) I will have my forum up and running.

    Definitely need a blogging muumuu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your life in Spain but your tapas blog makes me very hungry. Must return soon and feed that appetite.

    ReplyDelete