We did it!

Comments

  1. great work. can i relocate to welland as a political refugee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58 pm

    Congratulations!

    My NDP didn't win. At least in my riding it wasn't a battle against the conservatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thorold/South St. Catharines is actually my political turf and you're more than welcome there any time provided you drop a few leaflets or erect some signs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad, Ben. We made some gains in Ontario this election and consolidated our support in the ridings we already held (with the exception of Parkdale High Park) so I'm feeling warm and fuzzy today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Send some good winning energy to Obama down here in the "lower 48!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Moira, I'd come down and help but I'm busy breaking down the office and collecting lawn signs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:26 pm

    We did it, too! Our guy got over 46%! I'm still pissed at the electoral district changes from 2003 but they can't break us that easily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our boundaries were changed a number of years ago and our best area was removed. A couple of years ago, after a concerted effort on behalf of New Democrats, it was restored to us. Perhaps if you lobby Elections Canada the same thing will happen in your riding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter