Looks like I was lucky!

Zoom airline grounded over non-payment of fees leaving hundreds of passengers stranded. In a post the other day I told you that Zoom had changed the flight dates for my Paris trip. It was not convenient for me to travel 2 days later so I booked a flight with another airline ( for an additional $400.00 for two of us) and asked for a refund which I have since received.
There are things that I don't like about Zoom: the planes are old, movies are awful and there is a surcharge to watch them and arrivals in Paris were usually inconveniently early for hotel check-ins. However their prices are incredibly low and they land and take off from the small, uncrowded Terminal 3 at CDG so it balanced out. It will be interesting to see whether they will survive this setback. Meanwhile I'm glad that I opted for a refund and that I'm not stuck at an airport with ruined holiday plans.

Comments

Statcounter