We are Siamese if you please; we are Siamese if you don't please


1950's Siamese Cat TV Lamp 2 Cats Television Light "You will love this wonderful Cat lamp. Maybe you can take a cat nap beside it."

When I was a little Nag I was terrified by the naughty Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp. Later I adopted two of them and they proved to be wonderful pets (although one of them had an unnatural fondness for wool and devoured sweaters, hats and even a large hunk of an oriental rug). This lamp reminds me of the long-deceased Simon and Sheba.

Via BB-Blog

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:30 pm

    I am from WA.. I have an old lamp just like that one. It belonged to my greatgrandmother.
    beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 pm

    I have an old lamp just like that. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I wish I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:31 pm

    I too have one of these lamps. It belonged to my great grandmother and has been in my fanily since the 1950's, wonderful lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother has a lamp just like this. The only problem is one of the cats is missing a gem in the eye. If you know where I can find a gem that would be WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea where you can get an eye. You might try going to the link to the collector site but I posted this 3 years ago and they might not even be in business anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter