This works for me

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I'd resigned from my job. Although working only part-time, my 30 hours were spread out over 5 days and felt more like full-time. I felt I needed more time to get things done at home. My weekends were too taken up with cleaning, gardening and running errands. I worked full-time at difficult jobs when my children were young and was used to having no time to myself. Now I feel that the time has come to kick back a little, especially since Mr. Nag is home a lot more.
A week ago my employer came back with an offer I couldn't refuse (no horse heads in my bed or anything like that) so I'm still employed at Willowbank but working a more manageable three days a week.
I feel a little awkward though because the board had already taken me out to lunch and bought me a gift.

Comments

Statcounter