Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs

You have to admire these streetsmart canines.


Russian scientists say that Moscow stray dogs became much smarter. The four legged oldest human’s friends demonstrate real smartness such as riding the Moscow metro every morning to get from their suburban places of living to the fat regions of Moscow center. Once they arrive to the downtown they demonstrate different new, previously unseen for the dog skills. Those skills can include “the hunt for shawarma” for example, the popular among Muscovites eastern cuisine dish. See more at English Russia

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:38 pm

    They're smarter than most people I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that puppy looks exactly like one of my dogs!

    I have seen dogs riding in the subway in Argentina too. I dont think they use it to go to a specific place but to sleep in a warm place. I love the fact that most of the time people let them sleep... I doubt that would happen here in the US, someone will probably make a fuss pretty quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this story (although I might not enjoy having my lunch snatched). People in Canada would probably not tolerate dogs on the subway. In my town the workers at the post office used to give cookies to dogs who came in with their owners. A couple of grouches complained and now dogs have to be left outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter