![]() |
| Ikea Catalogue 1957 |
Browse the Ikea Catalogue 1957. Everything old is new again and I love the cover. (image above)
A friend posted a link to a retro iPhone headset today. The one that gets the best reviews comes in pink and I suddenly realize that I must have one, not because it’s pink but because I often mute calls with my chin.
Open the same map in the US and Canada and you may see two different names for the same lake. So, who decides what a place is really called?
Biiiiig Stretch Kottke talks about rehoming his fig tree and rehoming himself.
A courtroom sketch game: Unusual Suspects
A longish story about the quest by Toronto Star reporter Jake Edmiston to solve the mystery of the extra spicy mustard in his fridge. It’s more interesting than you might think.
A game for armchair gardeners No weeding, watering or pruning required. Via Webcurios
Freddy Krueger Fire Pit I already have the glove. I found it in my son’s closet when I was clearing out for our move.
This guy is my soulmate: A List of Things I Was Hoping To Do Before Summer Ended And Now It’s Too Late
Kobuk the Destroyer: An exploration of why the stuff we use (mostly) works—and a celebration of the unsung engineers who ensure it does.

Planning to share the Usual Suspects game with my grandkids!.
ReplyDeleteYes to humans who note both writing the longest sentence in English and cry on their to do lists, ha. Relatable.