Johnny Turnip, former semi-professional paranormal investigator and occasional dabbler in the dark arts, describes his near death experience: “As I lay on the towpath screaming and writhing like a man with post traumatic stress disorder I heard the familiar sound of destiny calling. Big things were about to happen and things were kicking off again. I needed my crew by my side. It was time to give Puerto Rico Paul and Big Tony a call.” Read more Via Memo Of The Air
Where To Find Me In The Afterlife is a treasure trove for people like me. I’ll be busy for a while.
The Serena Williams Fit-Dex An ongoing project by a fan to catalog every outfit Serena Williams has worn on-court. (web curios)
Seek, Find, Reimagine: Search over 5.4 million open access artifacts and cultural objects from museums and institutions around the world. (Feuilleton)
Your cookware got worse on purpose.Very informative.
A journey through the Library of Congress’ John Margolies Roadside America Photograph Archive Via Duck SoupAmerica, you have a problem and it isn’t hardworking immigrants. A stark raving mad video of fans of “Apostle” Kathryn Krick, writhing, weeping, collapsing and freaking out at her recent book signing. Via Memo Of The Air
Five things you probably wouldn’t have known if Futility Closet hadn’t posted them.
In the early 20th century philanthropist Julius Rosenwald met Booker T. Washington who raised his awareness of the plight of black children in America’s rural south. Together they are responsible for building 5000 schools during the Jim Crow period. (The Rosenwald School Project.)
No comments:
Post a Comment