Sunday Links

Tablecloth in the wind, spring, 2020 by Joost Doornik 

I love Joost Doornik's Set tables and interiors  (see one above)

Vintage-y gifs by Cari Vander Yacht (via Everlasting Blort)



Struwwelpeter Syndrome I've added this to my 'You Learn Something New Every Day' file.

Ray Mackey's beautiful photos of Newfoundland have me yearning to be there.

I've come full circle. I liked him, then I didn't, now I do again. Gordon Lightfoot: If You Could Read My Mind Complete film.


It's ice cream month! Make this easy Victorian Marmalade Water Ice 


I don't know how we ended up in Barcelona in summer but somehow we did and  had to cling to the walls like cats seeking shade. We could have used this.

Goodbye Kansas  A scary apocalypse video (via LangweileDich.net)


"Five decades after humans first set foot on the Moon, a new initiative is underway to bring us back—and this time, the aspiration is to settle there on a permanent basis." Plans for a Permanent Moon Colony 


“That intelligent, well-meaning, young people are willing to call white black is a matter of concern.” The Asch Conformity Experiments



Canadian Summer Fashion 1999 "It's as if we're afraid of the bug of year 2000"


When I go on vacation I want to get away from cooking and doing dishes so this one's for you, not me. You're welcome.

Balloon dresses for the lady!

This week's house envy is Casa Volpe, a 14th century country home in central Italy. (via The Spaces)


Model makers Tony Lai and Maggie Chan have been working to preserve the Hong Kong of their childhood by re-creating it in miniature form. Preserving Hong Kong, in Miniature 

Ghost Signs: Photographer Nicholas Brewer documents Britain's faded 'Ghost Signs' before they disappear forever.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:34 pm

    Thanks for the Gordon Lightfoot link.
    Cyndicat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter