Clothes That Grow As Your Kids Do

Image: Petit Pli


I used to buy lovely clothes for my kids when they were little but many of the outfits were only worn a few times before they were outgrown and given away. My favourite item was a sturdy pair of lined OshKosh overalls that had rollup cuffs and adjustable straps. Both my boys got a lot of wear out of them and they were still in good shape when I passed them on to a friend with younger children. 
Now Ryan Mario Yasin, a trained aeronautical engineer and founder of Petit Pli, has developed garments that grow with children, prolonging the life of the product and impacting the fashion industry at large. Accordion-like inner structures allow the garments to stretch, while cinched cuffs and silicone grippers hold them in place. And each piece is constructed from seven recycled water bottles!

Via COOL HUNTING

Comments

Statcounter