Dinner In A Box




Kaitlyn Tiffany does not have the time to plan, shop for, and make healthy meals so she decided to embark on a six-week mission to find the meal subscription service that rules them all. She evaluated five services on quality, presentation, clarity of instructions, skills learned, packaging, and price. She learned that doing something with your hands other than slapping a keyboard all day long has got to be the key to happiness.
I found this post very interesting. Although I now have plenty of time to shop for food and to cook it  there was a time when my kids were little and I worked long hours when I spent a lot of my non-work waking hours planning and preparing meals. I might have appreciated these services a couple of times a week back then although I suspect I would have balked at the cost.

Read more

Comments

Statcounter