Recipe Tattoos

I cook a lot and, although I have hundreds of cookbooks, these days I mostly use online recipes. I place my computer on a counter away from the cooking action (I don't want to lose another MacBook Pro to annihilation by liquid) meaning I have to leave what I'm doing at the stove to go to another counter to read the recipe. I wash my hands each time before hitting the key to get from screensaver back to recipe. Just a wee bit inconvenient.

I Tradizionali is a series of temporary tattoos sized to fit the inside of your forearm, created by Italian designers Marina Cinciripini and Sarah Richiuso to make cooking a little easier.

The video is Italian but shows you how the recipe tattoos work in the kitchen.

i tradizionali_tattoo recipes from I Tradizionali on Vimeo.

Link 

Comments

Statcounter