Well Loved Bears

 Much Loved  by Dublin-based photographer Mark Nixon is "a moving portrait gallery of people’s beloved bears and the occasional rabbit, monkey, or giraffe, many hugged and kissed down to bare threads to emerge as affection-ravaged amputees and bittersweet survivors of the immortal combat of growing up."

Teddy Moore
Age: 43
Height: 14 inches
Belongs to: Daragh O'Shea

Joey
Age: 44
Height: 11 inches
Belongs to: Jean Cherwaiko


 
Pedro
Age: 47
Height: 9 inches
Belongs to: Maria Hurley

Image credit: © Mark Nixon courtesy of Abrams Image
See more adorable teddies, complete with biographies at Brain Pickings


I am very fond of cherished bears and have a few of my own:
The Nag's Bears
Don't tell the others but this one is my favourite:
Tuffy
I bought Tuffy many years ago at a church rummage sale in a small town in coastal Massachusetts. Don't tell the others but I love him best.



Comments

Statcounter