SLR Spy Lens

The other day when I was driving through Virgil I saw a young Mennonite girl on a skateboard dressed in a long dress, apron and bonnet. I wanted to take a photo but couldn't do it unobtrusively. I wish I'd had this secret lens.


"Made to fit on the end of your SLR's lens, the Super-Secret SLR Spy Lens has a cut-out on the side with a precision mirror inside. You can shoot left, right, up, or down (swivels 360 degrees), all while appearing to shoot straight ahead. The result? Picture-perfect candid shots."

And you can buy it for just $19.95.

Via bookofjoe

Comments

  1. I've had one of these for 15 years, on my old Nikon. But it won't fit my digital. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they'd design one of these for the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many many years ago, I wanted one of these, I've always been better at photographing things than photographing people. I always feel embarrassed, intrusive, and inhibited, when aiming a camera in the direction of strangers.
    And sometimes I think I'll get punched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of the reasons I stick to photographing flowers, Soubriquet. The other is that people move.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter