Sunday, July 08, 2012

'70s Beefcakes from "Playgirl" Magazine

I can honestly say that even in the '70s these dudes would not have floated my boat. The ones wearing clothes look crazy and the naked ones are horrifying. And is that guy doing what I think he's doing to that baby lion? Somebody call PETA, the poor little thing looks like it's in pain.

I'm an animal lover

What do you think of my pineapple, Ma'am?

Do you like a guy with a big zipper



More (if you can handle it) at Buzzfeed

h/t Bruce

2 comments:

  1. I was in my twenties in the '70's.
    These guys are just downright creepy looking.
    Perhaps not a true word, but 'ewww' was used a few times while viewing those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a hippie well into the '70s and didn't look anything like the made-up, big haired woman those guys would be interested in. So I guess it all shook out the way it was meant to.

    ReplyDelete