Monday, July 25, 2011

What kids of the world eat at school

You are what you eat. In some countries kids are fed with really delicious food, in some – with food rich in nutrients and vitamins, while in others kids do not get enough vitamins from food at all.
USA

Kenya

France
I'm not sure what children in Canada are fed at school. When I was a kid my mother packed me a peanut butter sandwich, a piece of fruit, a cookie and a carton of milk every single day.  I hate peanut butter with a passion now.
My boys came home for lunch when they were in elementary school and I packed lunches for them when they were in high school. Once a McDonald's went up next to the school I suspect they threw out the packed lunches and opted for fat and grease.

See more here - Via Frogsmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment