Monday, January 10, 2011

The World's Worst Mommy Blogger (A Parody)

LITTLE PRECIOUS BABIES
a blog by Danielle Harrison
June 4, 2010

Little Harrison has sure been active today! I think he's just about ready to pop out and meet his three brothers and sisters and see the world, and really, it's about time -- I was due three weeks ago!

To be honest with you, I think he's been knocking on the exit door all day, but there's really nothing I love as much as being pregnant, so of course (you know me!) I've bound the lower half of my body with packing tape and I've been hanging upside-down since last Monday.

You're not leaving until I say so, Little Harrison! Don't forget the strength of our bond, or you'll regret it as soon as you're out!  More here


Tess Lynch is an actor and comedian living in Los Angeles.  She wrote this hilarious feature for Urlesque






No comments:

Post a Comment