Do you eat it?


The Daily What

Comments

  1. Sharktooth9:35 pm

    Sound advice. I'll have to tape that to the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite so. It will remind you to ask yourself if you are a puma before you eat that raw meat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharktooth10:35 pm

    Actually, I was wondering about that one.

    If it was a raw steak I would just give it a good rinse under the tap, and then stick it on the bbq with some nice seasonings.

    I had that sudden uneasy feeling that the guy wasn't being serious, but then again, the rest of it was solid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would I post something that wasn't on the level?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharktooth6:41 pm

    Hmmm, strange

    .... there's that sudden uneasy feeling again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter