La Boca and San Telmo today

Went to see this exhibition at the Fundación Proa today. The curation was excellent and the juxtapositions were interesting. The museum is a beautiful serene structure set in the middle of the madness that is La Boca. It's Saturday and when we left the exhibition the place was really hopping, people tangoing, hawkers hawking, all bright colours and confusion. We then cabbed back to San Telmo to browse the antique stores and craft markets. A full day and lots of fun. Tonight we are headed to La Cabrera for dinner. Jake took us there the night we arrived and we loved it so it seems like a fitting end to our Buenos Aires vacation.













Comments

  1. wonderful fotos and reports from BA and Mendoza!

    Gracias :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been to Argentina? I loved it and hope to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos really "take you there" in a very personal way.

    I'd love to go but I'm not sure I could manage that long a flight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried about the 14 hour flight but I felt better at the end of it than I do after flying to Europe because the time difference is negligible. It would be harder for you coming from Europe. As a Canadian I found food and accommodation extremely reasonable. Buenos Aires is a very sophisticated city and I loved every minute. We hear so little about South America in Canada and I found myself surprised by many things there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter