Gamey indeed

Two more obnoxious characters than Conrad Black and Ann Coulter I cannot imagine. Wait a minute - Barbara Amiel is right up there on the obnoxiousness scale - perhaps a threesome is in order. This is Connie's unique take on Ann:
With her long blonde hair, micro-dresses that may incite the prurient to hope for an occasional fleeting glimpse of her underwear and photographs on her book jackets of her in leather dresses, arms akimbo, like a stern but voluptuous school mistress, she is not, as Mr. Moore wrote, “faux glam.” She is eccentric, alluring and slightly outrageous, with a hint of being a bit gamey.

Conrad Black: Ann Coulter

Comments

  1. I think Rush Limbaugh is the worst of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:43 pm

    I am certainly as prurient as the next pinko but I have never entertained a desire to peek at Ann's undies -- until now! Gamey, are they? Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babs and Lord Tubby.

    Bleurgh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Captain Ahab-like hatred for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any more mentions of Ann's undies, CCBC, and I'll have to bar you from my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:26 pm

    Have you ever met anyone who admits to liking these two?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:06 pm

    Yes'm, no more unmentionables. But, really, that column was just great and folks who have only read this excerpt are missing stuff like Black's sublimated orgasm when he describes a guy's head exploding after Ann blows his mind. So to speak. Seriously (and you know I'm just serious as all get out) Lord Black's purple prose is becoming just too wonderful to ignore. I imagine (I try not to picture) the poor persecuted prisoner on his lonely narrow cot besieged Saint Anthony-like with visions of Ann Coulter! Man, this is a gift that will keep on giving for five more years (barring early parole). I may get a subscription to the National Post. I hear they need the money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit to a morbid curiosity about Tubby's conjugal visits with Babs the Merciless. Forget I ever said that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:58 am

    No conjugal visits are allowed in US federal prisons. Nor are prisoners allowed to operate a business. (Though I guess they can write news columns.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must admit to a morbid curiosity about Tubby's conjugal visits with Babs the Merciless.

    GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MJ, now you know just how twisted I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter