Monday, October 20, 2008

French Laundry at Home

I linked to this blog a long time ago but haven't been back to it in a very long time. Cookbook and has posted Lists and Menu Suggestions:

Now that I've cooked every dish in The French Laundry Cookbook, I think it's appropriate to do a bit of a retrospective, don't you think? I've had some time now to think back on the good and the bad... the surprise successes and the dismal failures... the things I loved and continue to make today, and the things I'll never make again.

Many thanks to Metafilter for bringing me back to this site.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to her Alinea at Home. I took at quick flip through it at the bookstore on the weekend and it is even less of a 'cookbook' than French Laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll watch for it.

    ReplyDelete