It's definitely not all about the uniform and the hose

Yesterday, as I was about to leave for work (all grizzly and harried), Mr. Nag presented me with an unexpected gift, this beautiful Japanese kimono from a friend's shop:


When I came home in the evening I found these wonderful French casserole dishes from another friend's shop!

Two big gifts in one day! My first thought was ,"What has he done now? Must be something pretty major."
I racked my brain (Though the phrase wrack your brain is in common usage, rack is the original form. It appears to be derived from the Germanic rak meaning to stretch or strain. wrack generally means something misery-related, such as destruction or wreckage.) but I couldn't nail him with any unusually egregious behaviour. Maybe it's a form of insurance, just in case he ever does transgress.

Comments

Statcounter