I'll make this quick. I only have a few minutes between feedings.

We had our holiday meal yesterday, not because we celebrate Festivus (no pole or feats of strength here) but because Baby Nag will be spending Christmas with his girlfriend's family this year. The upside to celebrating Christmas early is that any ingredients that have been forgotten are readily available the day of as the stores are open, frantic but open. We had all the favourites, no tweaking is tolerated. It was however noted by all that there was a little more orange in the squash soup this year; it was a bit thick and I figured no one would notice if I slipped in a couple of extra tablespoons of orange juice. I was wrong - nothing gets by these Christmas connoisseurs. The downside of an early celebration is that I feel obliged to cook another big meal tomorrow - I couldn't bear Mr. Nag's and Nag Jr's looks of disappointment if I didn't stuff their faces on C-Day.

Comments

Statcounter