Desiree Skylark's My Little Pony Rescue Home

Tour Of The Rescue Home Living Room!
Here you go! The moment you've all been waiting for! Photos of the whole collection of Rescue Ponies who live at our home. I'll try to guide you around the living room as we go, but don't be shocked if your eyes take a while to adjust to the coloured pictures ahead!



Lots of pictures with cute little captions. Not having had any daughters I never got the opportunity to play with My Little Ponies. Baby Nag had a blue boy pony that some little girl bought him for his birthday one year but it really never came out to play (it was probably scared of the Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!). I like the ponies but I wouldn't want to be completely surrounded by such pastel cuteness.

Via Presurfer

Comments

Statcounter