Thanks, Warren, I Feel So Much Better Now

The pope's nasty comments about Canada's gay-friendly ways cut me to the quick but Warren Kinsella informs us that Pansy Division still loves us. What a relief!

Here's their winsome tribute to us (sort of reminds me of This Land Is Your Land with it's sea to sea theme):

MANADA

Every time I go north of the border
Boy after boy always wins me over
I'm going to Manada
The weather's cold
But the guys are hot
I don't care if it snows a lot
I'll snuggle up with the boy I got in Manada
From Newfoundland to Vancouver Island
From Edmonton to the Breton Highlands
It's different from the USA
I'm not sure that I could stay
But I know I'll find my way to Manada
There's Scott in Halifax
Benjamin in Medicine Hat
There's Laurent in Montreal
In Manada, I want them all
I'm going to Manada

Comments

Statcounter