Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This

So many irritations:
Someone (likely a misunderstood youth from a broken home) broke into Mr. Nag's and Baby Nag's vehicles and stole the ownership and insurance documents and destroyed the transmission on Mr. Nag's Camry. Therefore Mr. Nag had to take my car to work today, leaving me dependent on Baby Nag to get me to work and back (luckily it rained and he didn't have to go to work this morning, otherwise it could have been unpleasant). Don't suggest taking a bus, we do not have such a thing as public transit here in bucolic Niagara on the Lake. As well, Mr. Nag will have to apply for new ownership documents for both vehicles from the Ministry of Transportation. As if that were not annoying enough, I awoke to another leak in the ceiling of the upstairs bathroom and bits of ceiling coming down. I won't plug in my hairdryer up there because I fear electrocution. I have broken burn blisters on my hand from last night's broiled salmon and Birks is taking their time returning my watch and I don't know what time it is - this, take it from me, is agony for an anal retentive personality. Bitch, bitch, bitch... I really am able to keep these minor problems in perspective, just needed to vent a little.

Comments

Statcounter