Amy Sedaris: Amy's celebrity playlist on Itunes

Amy, if I were you I'd definitely dump Windy and substitute either Tell Laura I Love Her or Leader Of The Pack. Patches is an inspired choice, though: "And it may not be right but I'll join you tonight. Patches I'm coming to you." Or something like that.

The Bottle, by Gil Scott Heron:
'I grew up listening to this song, I think it's the only one I know by heart. I like the pace. It's my favorite song.'
Patches, by Clarence Carter:
'I like this song because he goes up on his words and it makes me laugh really hard.'
Purrfect, by Funki Porcini:
'It always makes me feel like I am in the beginning of a movie.'
Hello Walls, by Willie Nelson:
'I've done this - talked to the walls.'
You've Changed, by Billie Holiday: '
Perfect song. Perfect voice.'
Debra, by Beck:
'I like the words in this song and I never listen to words in a song.'
Venus As a Boy, Bjork: '
I like so many of her songs and this is one of them.'
Christmas Time Is Here, Vince Guaraldi:
'The whole Charlie Brown Christmas album is great - only one I listen to, reminds me of my family.'
Windy, The Association:
'This was my favorite song when I was a kid and I listened to it so much by brother cracked the 45 in half.'
Much More, by De La Soul:
'Saw them sing this on Dave Chappelle's show - they all looked high - great song and beat.'
I'll Be Around, The Spinners:
'This song motivates me.'
Tyrone, Erykah Badu:
'What girl can't relate to this? Is he seeing anybody?'
Song for Sharon, Joni Mitchell:
'I like all of her songs. I haven't been to Stanton Island to buy a mandolin but I will.'
Pissed Off, Angie Stone:
'Reminds me of a guy I dated because of the time it came out. I think it's great.'
High Noon, by Kruder & Dorfmeister:
'Easy to listen to while entertaining a small group of people who just want to smoke it up.'

Comments

Statcounter