T-shirt rip-off

THE ITEM: Custom Belief T-shirt by Mondonation.
THE COST: $50

Each shirt features a customized message about the wearer's belief, whether it's an everyday desire such as 'I believe I'll have another drink,' a lifelong mantra along the lines of 'I believe in love,' or a grand aspiration like 'I believe that my daughters will change the world,' to quote a few tees Mondonation has created since launching in April.
The idea is to see how positive beliefs become more powerful when they're shared with others, says Mondonation founder Ward Bingham, who's based in Vancouver. 'I came up with this concept that if people share what they believe on T-shirts ...
we will begin to spread our beliefs and then notice the positive effects. '
What's really cool about the T-shirts is that $10 of each purchase goes to the charity of your choice. When you visit the Mondonation website to create your message, you're also asked to select a charity from a list of non-profits, including, for example, Amnesty International, Habitat for Humanity and Greenpeace.


My advice: buy a cheaper t-shirt and make a larger donation yourself. What idiot needs a t-shirt manufacturer to make a donation for them?

Comments

Statcounter