Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cheetos Lip Balm


I know a woman of a certain age, who will remain nameless, who loves Cheetos. I can always tell when she's been in my office by the orange fingerprints she leaves behind. If I go on the Cheetos diet will I look as great as she does when I'm 80? Perhaps it's the 60 hour work weeks she still puts in that keep her looking and acting 30 years younger. I'd rather believe it's the Cheetos.
I think she'd love this product:
Cheetos Lip Balm is exactly that, lip balm that tastes like Cheetos.
It's made by New York, NY based Lotta Luv LLC.
In fact, Lotta Luv makes all kinds of co-branded lip balm products. Check out their A&W Root Beer lip balm, Hostess Twinkie lip balm, or their Jelly Belly lip balms. They've got a bunch of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment