Man Kills Buck With Bare Hands in Bedroom

Just checked and, yeah, this happened in Arkansas. Why wouldn't this psycho just call animal control or leave the door open and walk away? I wish it had broken his neck. I hit a deer with my car this past spring and shattered my windshield. I went back to see if there was anything I could do for the poor animal but I guess it wasn't as damaged as my windshield and I couldn't find a trace of it. I don't know what I would have done in any event - maybe I would have wrestled with it for 40 minutes and broken its neck.
"BENTONVILLE, Ark. - It looked like a crime scene, but no charges will be filed after Wayne Goldsberry killed a buck with his bare hands in his daughter's bedroom. The engagement lasted an exhausting 40 minutes, but Goldsberry finally subdued the five-point whitetail deer that crashed through a bedroom window at his daughter's home Friday. When it was over, blood splattered the walls and the deer lay on the bedroom floor, its neck broken."

Comments

Statcounter