Who's That Guy?


Bow tie
Matt, the lawyer from Vancouver, here for brunch. I am very fond of this boy. A few years ago Matt interned at my office and impressed me with his ability to cut directly to the chase. He taught me a thing or two as well. He came here directly from the Red Dress Run - he ran in a red negligee trimmed with black lace - gutsy. I wish I had a picture. He arrived in running shorts and a t-shirt, changed to an Indian style shirt and pants for brunch ( goat cheese and salmon quiche,roasted asparagus, greens and chocolate macaroons with white wine and espresso), showered and changed to the duds in the photo (complete with signature bow tie) for a wedding he was going to. Eclectic wardrobe for an eclectic life! Now I'll swing into action for dinner - I'm expecting more special friends from Toronto.

Comments

Statcounter