Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rot in hell, Stuart Little!

Remember when I said I liked Stuart Little? Well I hate him now- HATE,HATE,HATE!

It started like this:

The rest of my family, being gainfully employed, was at work today. I asked myself, "What do retired ladies do with their time?" The answer I came up with was, "Polish the silverware." Yes, you heard me right. And no, I have not hired a ghostblogger. When I put the silverware box, full of blindingly shiny cutlery, back in its drawer I noticed some evidence that mice had been there. I decided to check out the three linen drawers below. Shouldn't have done that. What a fucking mess! You know I seldom use profanity on my blog although in real life the f-word is one of my verbal ticks. (Mr. Nag used to ask me if I ate with that mouth.) Anyhow using naughty words shows how f---ing mad I am.

Pee, poo, blood, shredded bits of Victorian linen tablecloths and napkins as well as festive seasonal paper napkins, candles and unidentifiable detritus. And did I mention the smell? It was worse than a kitty litter box that hasn't been cleaned in months. Clearly Stuart Little's hos had been using the drawers as a nursery for their numerous illegitimate vermin. I threw out two large garbage bags full of stuff.

Watch your back, Stuart Little. There's a thin line between love and hate and you've crossed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment