Music For Sunday Morning

 

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:57 pm

    We're on a beach, we're on a beach, stompin' on the avenue by Radio City with a transistor and a large sum of money to spend.

    I collect a list of paired songs that pour back and forth into each other. It's pages long by now. Some of my favorites: Blue Moon - You Send Me. I Ain't Got Nobody - Eric the Half A Bee. Aaaaa-men, Aaaa-men - You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn. I Am the Walrus - The End of the World As We Know It. Somebody That I Used To Know - Hey ho, nobody home, meat nor drink nor money have I none.

    And there are some that are not pairs but quads or quints or more, like: Oh That Gorgonzola Cheese - Mud Mud Glorious Mud - Have Some Madeira My Dear - Abdul Abulbul Amir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter