Saturday, November 13, 2021

Re: Comments

Over a period of a month I received a barrage of comment spam (I'm talking almost 1000) that clogged up my inbox. I moved all the emails into spam and then had to go back to Blogger and review the comments individually. Because I was on vacation it took me some time to get around to doing this. I have finally deleted all the spam and posted the legit comments. I appreciate the time people take to read my posts and just wanted to let you know that I was not ignoring you.

3 comments:

  1. drgeo4:01 pm

    So does this mean you aren’t interested in paying my tuition to attend Prince lessons in Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. drgeo4:02 pm

    So does this mean you aren’t interested in paying my tuition to attend Prince lessons in Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there many Prince openings for graduates of the program? Send me a copy of the curriculum and I'll give it due consideration.

    ReplyDelete