The Gavle Goat Has Been Burned - Again!

 Every year, the people of Gavle, Sweden, erect a huge Yule goat made of straw and arsonists manage to burn it down before Christmas. This year is no exception. It's happened again, early Saturday morning despite the fact that it had been coated with a flame retardant liquid.

(Image credit: Flickr user Johan Karlborg

After it was set ablaze the goat took to Twitter to express its sorrow but did keep the Yuletide spirit alive by wishing its thousands of followers a happy Christmas.
My dear friends!Unfortunately, I have to make my last post for this year. I´m now writing to you from goat heaven.I'm so sad my friends that I have to leave you now! Thank you for this year! Take care and have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! posted the Gävlebocken.
Link
Via Neatorama

Comments

Statcounter