Behind the scenes of ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ with ‘Mia and Roman’

“Mia and Roman” was made soon after the film had wrapped production and features lots of behind-the-scenes footage. Director Roman Polanski discusses what is important to him as a director and describes how he likes to watch the actors block out their scenes without any suggestions from him before he decides where to place his camera. Mia is lovely but a bit of a space cadet.


We also see Polanski driving race cars and fencing. Farrow lists all of the animals she has in her menagerie and spouts some “love and peace” stuff that she’d learned hanging out at the ashram with the Maharishi and the Beatles. Farrow says that she and Polanski just “groove together".
One of my aunts took me to see this movie when I was just a little kid. It scared the life out of me. I've seen it a few times since and I still find it terrifying.

More at Dangerous Minds

Comments

Statcounter