Letterkenny Problems

Two good old boys from Letterkenny, Ontario tell you their problems.




Comments

  1. And you thought Yorkshire farmers were unintelligible?
    I got aboot one word in ten there.

    One of these days I'll tell a story or two about a Yorkshire farmer I know. I think he has a dialect all his own. Even the local villagers seem to have to stop and think before they can translate him. The strange thing is that Edward has a brother in Canada, and every few years, he goes to visit.
    Maybe they use sign language to converse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Ontario so the dialect is very familiar and I understood every word and idiom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was a lost traveller in Ontario, and I asked these guys for help, I'd still be lost. Are you sure you speak their language?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't speak hoser but I understand it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter