Monday, October 17, 2011

I May Have Been Overly Optimistic

I'd hoped to do some blogging while in Spain but wifi, though promised, has been a problem in both places we've stayed so far. Apparently they don't like Macs. I'm picking up emails when I come upon a decent looking cafe with wifi. I'd hoped to post some pics but my iPod thinks my camera is too old and won't have anything to do with it. (Nothing is as ageist as a new Mac product.)
Technological problems aside I am having the time of my life and have tapas, wine and super weather to take my mind off the Internet.


- The Nag

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Spain!!! Top of my wish list. Deb is in London right now so I wish you globetrotters the very best in fun, food, and revelry!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having fun. Enjoy, and you can tell us about it when you get home... we'll be here. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have lots of tips for you. We just arrived in Seville which was the first trip we took together more than 30 years ago. Neither of us remember much about the city other than the diabetic dog who survived on a diet of sugar cubes from a local cafe. Hopefully we'll take home better memories this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A weak excuse. I'll bet you're having too much fun to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me having fun? Unlikely ;-)

    ReplyDelete