Saturday, September 03, 2011

Tom and Jerry Go Medieval

Got Medieval posted a very old Tom and Jerry story.

This cute kitty is found in one of the lower margins of British Library MS Harley 6563, a now-fragmentary early 14th-century book of hours probably made in London. And just what is such a cute grey and black striped kitty doing there in the margin?

Oh No! Kitty gets besieged by mice! I wonder what happens next. Check here for the sequel. (Spoiler: the mice win)
I got this from Uncertain Times.

2 comments:

  1. I like that blog.

    I'm still keeping an eye on you, too. How are things? Are you still blogging at Neatorama? I'm a little bit out of touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life has become hectic so I recently left Neatorama. I'm working on a provincial election campaign and that keeps me hopping.

    ReplyDelete