Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Post it Notes from my Idiot Boss

This looks like it will be a good one.



I work in an office.Despite the fact that my employer makes full use of email, telephony, instant messaging and other forms of modern communication, my immediate manager seems to prefer to interact entirely via post-it note. Like many managers, he is an idiot.In some ways I’m grateful for his notes. If nothing else, they are occasionally amusing, often enigmatic and always preferable to direct conversation.3 years ago I started saving his notes in a desk drawer. I’m not sure why.This blog contains some of my favourites
 Link

2 comments:

  1. Sue Dunham8:43 am

    I can't seem to navigate beyond the first page. 2 notes make for a very short blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new one. There will be more content.

    ReplyDelete