Thursday, November 11, 2010

I bought a hybrid car and a polar bear came 2 my house 2 thank me 4 saving the environment.


Can we save the environment [via carbon emissions] or is it already effed?
If I buy a hybrid, will some sort of animal come 2 thank me?
Do hybrid cars even make a difference?
If a panda bear/ polar bear hugged u in ur driveway would u try to kill it?
Is global warming = bullshit?
Should I buy a Nissan Leaf or does it look like a clown car?
Are the ice caps rlly melting, or is that an old wives' tale?
Should all animals be preserved 4evr in man-made environments at regional zoos?
Should ppl 'walk' instead of buying hybrids?
Will polar bears come 2 kill us if we keep melting their igloos?
Do u h8 environmentalism?
HIPSTER RUNOFF

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 am

    "Should ppl 'walk' instead of buying hybrids?"

    It would be a lot more interesting if they did

    ReplyDelete