Monday, March 22, 2010

The College Theme Paper

"'Today we will experiment with a new form of composition called the tandem story. The process is simple. Each person will pair off with the person sitting to his or her immediate right. One of you will then write the first paragraph of a short story. The partner will read the first paragraph and then add another paragraph to the story. The first person will then add a third paragraph, and so on back and forth."

Read more at Miss Cellania to see this project go from bad to worse

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I used to do a similar thing when I'd tell my girls a bed time story. We'd gather in the little ones room, and each of us would add to the story where the last one left off. (We had to force daughter #2 to stop; and her feelings would get hurt. She's still writing stories.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your daughters used more moderate language.

    ReplyDelete