Monday, October 19, 2009

A Nine Iron Saved My Life

I'm not a golfer so I never realized the risks they take every time they set foot on the green. This was a real eye opener and my heart goes out to them.

Above: How to Avoid Being Eaten by an Alligator


How to Defy Death on the Golf Course
Most golfers know that they take their lives into their hands every time they tee off. And many have died in the pursuit of the perfect round. But, while stories of catastrophe abound, a responsible golfer can learn invaluable lessons from those who have gone before.

2 comments:

  1. Don Mills1:41 pm

    Of course, the easier alternative to tossing marshmallows is to just not bother looking for your golf ball in alligator infested water. Granted, good golf balls aren't cheap but...

    A great link. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fine to use marshmallows as long as you don't hold them between your teeth when you approach the alligator.

    ReplyDelete