Warning: Not For The Squeamish

Mr. Nag actually used that trap !
How could he? He knows how much I love Stuart Little.
I opened the cupboard under the sink and saw 2 little brown eyes staring at me. The fact that the eyes' owner didn't try to escape led me to believe it was trapped. I moved the shredded rolls of paper towels that surrounded it and saw that its tail was caught in an implement of torture. I was like omigod, shriek, shriek! I called Mr. Nag at work, something I almost never do, to express my disappointment in him. I then put Stuart in a bag, trap and all, and put him in the back yard. I decided a knife was best for the grisly task and plunged it into the little blighter. No, of course I didn't. I lifted the metal bar that clamped his tail. Stuart just stood there stunned (see above) so I got him some cheese. When I told Mr. Nag this he said, "Great, now you've turned it into a pet." That's just ridiculous. It's a rodent, after all. I left him to nurse his wounds in private and when I returned a little later, with a couple of cunning Stuart Little costumes to keep him cozy, he was gone.
No doubt he's back under the sink trying to break into the compost bucket.

Comments

Statcounter