Friday, December 09, 2005

Ann Coulter Heckled Once Again


Well, my friends, I'd probably do more than heckle Ann Coulter if I were ever to find myself in physical proximity to her. I get dangerously close to the edge whenever I see her on the tube. This woman turns me into a raving, ranting maniac. Hey, perhaps she's got a point?
"Ann Coulter was forced to cut short a speech at the University of Connecticut yesterday after hecklers drowned it out. Perhaps it had something to do with the dross issuing from her piehole. Forced into a question and answer session, she responded to her critics by saying, 'I love to engage in repartee with people that are a lot stupider than I am. We're having a question and answer right now with the little crybabies.' Here's what she had to say in that Q&A about having a gay kid:
One student asked what she would do if she had a child who came out as gay.
Coulter replied: 'I'd say, 'Did I ever tell you you're adopted?''"

No comments:

Post a Comment