Sunday, April 17, 2005

Road Trip to Paris


les soeurs

Our trip to Arkansas went so well that my sisters, Mr. Nag and I have decided to go to Paris next April. I've always wanted to do this trip with them but didn't think they'd be interested. I'm already drawing up an itin. I wouldn't be surprised if the middle sister tries to back out but Mr. Nag says he won't let her and he has great persuasive powers. He also says that the reason he likes travelling with my sisters is that they're great spare parts for me (and believe me at my stage of life that's a consideration - sister, can you spare a kidney?). I love Paris so much I want to share all my great experiences there: the Lady and the Unicorn Tapestries at the Cluny, the Jacquemart- Andre Museum, lunch at the Musee D'Orsay dining room or Le Polidor, dinner at Le Petit Zinc, a take-out picnic from the Rue Cler market to eat at the Champs de Mars, resting at St. Julien le Pauvre with its great medieval vibe. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment